Thank you for your interest in joining the Grace Academy community as a student! To apply to the international student program, please read the following admission process steps:
- Complete and submit an application to Grace Academy
- Qualified students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students must be open to taking part in all school functions including Bible class and chapel
- Submit student profile
- Submit all immunization forms and medical documents
- I-20 Form submitted by school
- Host Family is selected
- Student arrives for the semester or academic year
- Student attends international student orientation prior to the start of the school year
Contact our international student program coordinator Dee Acre for tuition information. Included in tuition is all books, school trips, school retreats, uniforms, and host family fees. Students may choose to stay for the summer and take part in our summer academic camp at an additional cost per student. International student scholarships are also available.
Please contact our international student program coordinator Dee Acre with any questions about the application process at email@example.com or leave a message at Grace Academy’s main office at 301-733-2033.
Please do not apply directly through Grace Academy. Below are a list of agencies prospective students may apply through. Click on their icons to learn more!