Tuition & Fees
At Grace Academy, we offer tuition assistance and need-based scholarships to make a quality Christian education affordable for all families. If you have any questions about tuition or assistance, please contact our business manager at shaunette.terrelonge@
Please note, below are tuition, fees, and discounts for domestic students. For international student tuition, please contact our International Student Program Director Amy Casto at email@example.com.
For new applicants, a fee of $50 per family must be included with their child’s application. This fee does not apply to current families enrolling additional children.
Our tuition rates are evaluated each year to ensure our tuition is competitive while remaining affordable. FACTS Tuition Management streamlines our tuition payment process. Most families pay over 12 months, July through June, but there are various options available. Further explanation and a link to FACTS may be found on our website under “Admissions.”
Lower School tuition (grades K3-5)
- First child$7,235
- Second child$6,935
- Third child or more$6,635
Upper School tuition (grades 6-12)
- First child$7,585
- Second child$7,285
- Third child or more$6,985
K3/K4 – 3-day tuition rates
- First child$5,675
- Second child$5,475
- Third child or more$5,275
FACTS Tuition Management is how all tuition payments are collected. FACTS Tuition Management conveniently streamlines our tuition payment processing. Most families pay tuition over 12 months, July through June, but there are various options available. Once a family is accepted, we will direct them to the link to sign up.
For new and returning families, a non-refundable registration fee is required to enroll your child each academic year. The fees listed below are based per family (not per child).
- Early Registration (thru Mar. 31)$100
- Registration (April 1 – Aug. 1)$150
- Late Registration (after Aug. 1)$225
**UPDATE – Fees for 2019-2020**
In response to feedback from parents, Grace Academy has eliminated the
itemized fees for technology devices, outdoor school, and retreats. These costs are now included in the tuition rates and account for the differences in these costs for the different grade levels
- Athletic Fees
Varsity athlete per sport……………………..$150
Middle School athlete per sport…………..$125
Before and After School Care
We offer a convenient before and/or after school childcare option to our families at a minimal cost. Childcare is offered from 7-7:45 a.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m. during normal school days and is billed monthly.
- $8 per hour ($2.00 per quarter-hour) Each additional child $6 per hour ($1.50 per quarter-hour)
- $5 per quarter-hour after 5:30 p.m.
- 20% discount for three or more children
Listed below are the discounts we offer our families.
- Full tuition paid by March 1 of the preceding school year = discount of $150 per child
- Full tuition paid by July 1 of the preceding school year = discount of $75 per child
- Families who refer a new enrolled family will receive a $300 discount
- Full-time pastors/missionaries receive a 20% discount
- Alumni families receive a 2% discount
- Part-time students receive a discount based on their credit selection