Tuition & Fees
At Grace Academy, we offer tuition assistance and need-based scholarships to make a quality Christian education affordable for all families. If you have any questions about tuition or assistance, please contact our business manager at shaunette.terrelonge@
Please note, below are tuition, fees, and discounts for domestic students. For international student tuition, please contact our International Student Program Director Amy Casto at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download the 2018-19 Tuition Guide
For new applicants, a fee of $50 per family must be included with their child’s application. This fee does not apply to current families enrolling additional children.
Our tuition rates are evaluated each year to ensure our tuition is competitive while remaining affordable. FACTS Tuition Management streamlines our tuition payment process. Most families pay over 12 months, July through June, but there are various options available. Further explanation and a link to FACTS may be found on our website under “Admissions.”
Regular tuition (grades K4-12)
- First child$6,684
- Second child$6,384
- Third child or more$6,084
K4 – 3-day tuition rates
- First child$5,352
- Second child$5,148
- Third child or more$4,994
FACTS Tution Management is how all tuition paments are collected. FACTS Tutiton Management conveniently streamlines our tutition payment processing. Most families pay tuition over 12 months, July through June, but there are various options available. Once a family is accepted, we will direct them to the link to sign up.
For new and returning families, a non-refundable registration fee is required to enroll your child each academic year. The fees listed below are based per family (not per child).
- Early Registration (thru Mar. 31)$100
- Registration (April 1 – Aug. 1)$150
- Late Registration (after Aug. 1)$225
- School uniforms (new or used) may be purchased from our school store or from other approved shops.
- Laptop Lease (grades 6-12 only) – monthly fee of $15 per month per student or paid in full ($150) by September 30
- Optional hot lunch may be pre-ordered each month.
- One or two field trips throughout the academic year may require a small fee.
- Fall High School Retreat (grades 9-12 only) – $145 per student
- Spring Middle School Retreat (grades 6-8 only) – $150 per student
Before and After School Care
We offer a convenient before and/or after school childcare option to our families at a minimal cost. Childcare is offered from 7-7:45 a.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m. during normal school days and is billed monthly.
- $8 per hour ($2.00 per quarter-hour) Each additional child $6 per hour ($1.50 per quarter-hour)
- $5 per quarter-hour after 5:30 p.m.
- 20% discount for three or more children
Listed below are the discounts we offer our families.
- Full tuition paid by March 1 of the preceding school year = discount of $150 per child
- Full tuition paid by July 1 of the preceding school year = discount of $75 per child
- Families who refer a new enrolled family will receive a $300 discount
- Full-time pastors/missionaries receive a 20% discount
- Alumni families receive a 2% discount
- Part-time students receive a discount based on their credit selection